People suffering of ileostomies must use a drainable ostomy bag. The bag should be emptied when about one-third full – approximately 5-seven times a day. To many users this is both cumbersome and embarrassing. Particularly in public rest rooms that are not entirely private, as emptying the content directly down into the toilet water increases the risk of splashing and noise.
To solve this problem, GP Medical Devices has developed EasyDrainer – a unique, patented and flushable drainage sleeve made of special paper. EasyDrainer eliminates the risk of splashing and soiling your clothes when emptying the bag.
Eco-friendly, natural and biodegradable paper
We use only natural, biodegradable paper, and EasyDrainer is CE-marked under Medical Devices class 1.
EasyDrainer is a Danish invention, and physicians, nurses and patients alike have contributed to developing it.
- is an easy-to-use flushable disposable drainage sleeve of special paper
- ensures hygienic emptying of drainable ostomy bags
- prevents splashing and protects the clothes
- reduces noise
- can be flushed down the toilet as ordinary toilet paper
Different package sizes
- 2-piece test package for people who would like to try the product
- 25-piece package for people who use EasyDrainer at work and when out with friends
- 100-piece package for people who use EasyDrainer every time they empty their ostomy bag
EasyDrainer measures 39 inches in length.